Thursday 11 December 2014

L.P: Lesson 11th December


I spent today's lesson editing together one of the magazine advertisements. I started by using a still from our video, I used one of the stills with the animation over the characters because it creates that sense of mystery. I started by using the select tool on photoshop and electing the characters, allowing them to become different layers, I then blurred that background layer so that the characters stood out. The next step was adding on the title, when i played the picture on the word had a black background so i had to start by getting rid of this so that the words are just white. I wanted the words to be white so that the animated white lines on the characters would stand out more. Once I had taken away the black I resized the title with the transformation tool and placed it up in the left corner, I then used text to add in a title saying 'single out now', 'available on iTunes' and the web address to find snakehips music. I conventionally used lines on either side of the title saying 'single out now' to outline it.

No comments:

Post a Comment