Tuesday 9 December 2014

L.P: Lesson 9th December


In todays lesson I edited and I put some of the animated clips onto the timeline, I replaced the ones we already had with our new clips making sure Isaac wasn't looking at the camera as we have decided he won't interact with the camera or the girls in the shots in London, as it's supposed to be his 'dream state'. The animation was my idea because I wasted to represent this dream world visually, I was inspired by disclosure, which links to the genre of dance music and a feeling of mystery. I was also inspired by Bombay Bicycle Club's music video to 'Carry Me'. 


I also edited the ending, by changing the order and also making some of the clips a longer cutting rate as the music becomes really slow, and he's back to the 'unhappy' scenes. Also, it's the 'big reveal' where we show the gold over his face linking Isaac to the dancers, meaning that the shots need to be longer so that this can be understood.



No comments:

Post a Comment