Wednesday 5 November 2014

A.M: 23rd October Shoot Response

On the 23rd October we went to our rooftop location and filmed part of our sequence of the music video. We filmed with our main character Isaac.

I was held responsible for the camera. At the shoot it was raining, however as I had brought waterproofing equipment we were able to go ahead with the shoot Also we used the weather conditions to our advantage, and also it worked with the atmosphere of the footage.
>I began filming a handi cam shot tracking the main character walking up the stairs trying to keep the shot as smooth as possible.
> I used the track and dolly to track the main character as he leaves the stairway and out onto the car park.
> I filmed some establishing LS of the car park and CU blurred shots of the surrounding area creating blurred lights.
> I filmed CU shots of the main character walking through puddles
> I shot some effective shots of his shadows walking under the carpark lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment