Wednesday 5 November 2014

A.M: 30th October Shoot Response

On the 30th October we went up to London to film. I was held responsible for the camera and tripod. At the start of the shoot we went to southbank. 

>I filmed many handicam shots of the dancers and main character Isaac. We all instructed them on what to do and positioned them in different areas.
>I filmed CU shots of the dancers feet and of the dancers gold face make up.
>Also I did midshots and high shots of the characters.
>I made sure that the settings on the camera were the correct for our lighting at southbank by changing the aperture. 
>I also filmed a moving shot of the characters spinning which we will edit into slow motion in post production
>When filming I made sure to use different depths of fields and a variety shot sizes to make our piece more visually insteresting.
>Also I filmed some filler shots of the skatepark.

No comments:

Post a Comment