Wednesday 26 November 2014

A.M: 26th November Lesson Update

In todays lesson I continued to edit together the rough cut of our video.

Firstly I organised all of the clips we wanted to be in the chorus. I selected our footage which we had shot in london and dragged them into a rough order.

I then started to cut all of the clips to the beat of the song and then ordered them exactly by dragging them onto the timeline. I made the cutting rate of the clips in the chorus fast to contrast with the slower cutting rate at the start of the video.






I edited on a transition to the first clip of the chorus to make an impact and signify the start of the chorus.

Finally we decided as a group to get rid of the text we wanted to use at the start of the chorus as we felt all it did we slow down the cutting rate of the footage.













No comments:

Post a Comment